In my opinion, flowers are always a good idea! So here are some April flowers to bring a splash of happiness into your home!
This design made using a lot of fun embroidery stitches - satin stitch, french knots, couching stitch, whipped backstitch and split stitch (if you so choose). Instructions for each stitch are included in the pdf pattern you will be emailed with your purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: The full PDF pattern will be sent digitally and will not be included in the kit.
Bring some homey, cheerful vibes into your home to brighten it up all year 'round.
LEVEL: Beginner/First Time Friendly
Included in the kit:
- Cream colored Kona cotton with pre-printed design
- 5" handpainted black embroidery hoop
- All embroidery floss necessary (maybe even a bit more than necessary!)
- Number 5 Embroidery needle
- Handmade needle minder made exclusively for this kit (it's a real think Spring one!)
- Embroidery Scissors
- Black Pearl Cotton
- 3" sticker of the original hoop that inspired this design